Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random cookie baking

So
I was in a particularly happy and joyous mood today, and decided to make my family chocolate chip cookies! (Those are a favorite here!)
So, I'm spending all day making ALL these cookies, right?
I even had to stop & run to the store for baking soda (we were completely out!).
So, I'm finishing up the last batch, right?
..And these ones look a little funny, for some reason (I think I put too much baking soda in, since people were picking at the dough the whole time, while I was gone!)
ANYway,
I mention something about it to my mother, who just happened to be walking past.
I think I said something like "The cookies look.. disfigured. I hope they don't taste different!"
And do you KNOW what my mom said!?
"Maybe they're disfigured 'cause they take after YOU. And it doesn't matter if they taste gross- you'll be throwing them up afterward, anyway!!"

OH.
MY.
GOSH.

I can't believe she said that!
I just stared at her for a minute.
then she was like "You have that look on your face that faith (my 8 year old sister) gets when she isn't sure if I'm joking or serious."
.. and then she walked away.
I am SO pissed right now!
Like, I can't even put into words how I feel.
It is just so AWFUL!

Aauugghh
I just don't know what to do!


....
..THIS is NOT helping me in recovery.
It's pushing me back

I'm so upset.


Oh, man.. I have the WORST headache you could IMAGINE
..for the fifteenth time, this WEEK.

UGH.

No comments: