Lately I've been thinking about responsibility, and what exactly it means. I recently found an old notebook entry, which goes along with my thinking line. I think it's an excerpt from the book "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway," but I could be wrong. This is for me and for you. I hope you can gain some knowledge from this, as I have. I'm working on this.. And I challenge you to, as well. Be the best you you can be! <3
Taking Responsibility Means..
- Never Blaming anyone else for anything you are being, doing, having, or feeling.
- Never Blaming yourself.
- Being aware of where & when you are not taking responsibility, so that you can work to change it.
- Being aware of the things that keep you 'stuck'.
- Figuring out what you want in life and acting on it.
- Being aware of the multitudes of choices you have in any given situation.