Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Taking Responsibility

Lately I've been thinking about responsibility, and what exactly it means. I recently found an old notebook entry, which goes along with my thinking line. I think it's an excerpt from the book "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway," but I could be wrong. This is for me and for you. I hope you can gain some knowledge from this, as I have. I'm working on this.. And I challenge you to, as well. Be the best you you can be! <3


Taking Responsibility Means..
  • Never Blaming anyone else for anything you are being, doing, having, or feeling.

  • Never Blaming yourself.

  • Being aware of where & when you are not taking responsibility, so that you can work to change it.

  • Being aware of the things that keep you 'stuck'.

  • Figuring out what you want in life and acting on it.

  • Being aware of the multitudes of choices you have in any given situation.

11 comments:

Jane said...

Great post, I loved hearing it straight like that. It was like a mental checklist for me and it made me smile :) I think I'm on the right track. It reminded me that I have to book my river rafting trip :)

Tracy Dye said...

Great entry and very true! You're doing awesome :)

Translation company said...

It's good that you will moving your posts from your old blogs.I like every post in this blog. Really a nice work has done. I appreciate the blog owner.

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

jeremy said...

Im so pleased to read your blog. I learned some new things again.

oac

jennifer martin said...

Now have a new platform for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Visit
http://www.onlinediary.in
and put your experiences .You can share them with the people or you are just free to keep it personal.Online-Diary offers its users personal diary writing experience on web. We may create, edit and share our thoughts using free diaries online, private diary online, electronic diary, secret diary, open diary, diaries, web diaries, online blog diary tools for shaping and moulding their thoughts in a more protective and beautiful manner.

Stan said...

ıts the best explanation ı have ever read about taking responsibility.ıts perfect!

online dramas said...

so nice blogger

jennifer anderson said...

good answers to what the questions are!

WORK TOGETHER BUILD TOGETHER said...

For the lovers of art be it oil paintings, acrylics, water paints, abstracts, still life or just swirls of your imagination on the canvas. Find more art at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgWYZyShA3c

Therlie said...

Beautiful words :)