Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shinanigans. & Other stuff too. :)

Firstly, I'd like you to pause for a moment and take a gander at THIS:


I know, it's a small poor quality picture of some weird piece of paper, right?
WRONG! That is a diploma stating that I, Mary Lynn Bennett, have officially graduated from USP and am now a Certified Phlebotomist in the State of Utah. OH YES. Take THAT.
:D

In other news, do you know this man?:

What? NO?? Well let me fill you in then.. This is Alex. The sweetest, most caring, most hilarious, most sensitive, most loving, most AMAZING guy you've ever not met. He's also my boyfriend (Sorry ladies!). Anyway, We've been dating for about a month, but I've known him for a year and a half. He really is such a great guy. And on Monday night, he told me he loved me for the first time. It wasn't one of those passing moments where you just say it to say it either. I had been having a rough time and started breaking out in tears despite my efforts to conceal my anguish. He just hugged me, said to just let it all out, and held me until I had. After I calmed down and we talked through it a bit, He paused- looked right into my eyes and said
"Mary Lynn?"
(me)"..Yeah?"
"I love you."
It totally just made my heart melt in two. I love this man.
I love my Alex.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on your graduating. Not get out there and stick people with needles!

Jana said...

Yay for having a vampire-esque job! Haha. And I'm glad you have a sweetie pie, sounds like he's a good 'un!

licketysplit said...

SO sweet! Yea you!

ashley. said...

congratulations, blood-sucker.