Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't ask.. ;)

In a previous post I mentioned how I was very upset about my little pink card holder being stolen at a health fair where my JT girls performed. My mother had given it to me for my nineteenth birthday, and my initials were engraved on it. I loved it, and it was seemingly lost forever. Well a few weeks ago, I got a voice mail from the SouthTowne Mall Security, stating they had a small 'purse' belonging to a MaryLynn Bennett, and that they've had it for a few month- if it wasn't picked up within ten days, the contents would be destroyed. OMG!!! I'm so bemused. I forget EVERYTHING! I left it at a store, probably Wet Seal. Haha, I rock at this. Anyway, I've reconnected to my beautiful Card holder!! I'm so happy! Thar' she blows!:






In other news, my kitty Alecia is HILARIOUS! She always has to be the center of attention. If we are trying to get something done, she will undoubtedly sit right in the middle of what you're doing. Its hard to play board games, because she decides that right in the middle of the game is the optimal place to sit and begin licking her butt. Good kitty. I have a couple examples of it for you:


Faith Anne was doing homework, and needed the rest of it from the bin.. Alecia had other plans.



And here we have Elisabeth drawing a large picture.. Or attempting to, at least!



She's definitely a hilarious kitty!


My next random thought- Sometimes I miss my beautiful long hair.





...But I still love it short!!!






I'm going to be late for my therapy appointment, better jet!!
I all too conveniently have a picture of my therapist and me on the desktop, so here we are:




Later!

3 comments:

Bryce & Cherise said...

Fun pictures! and I'm so glad they didn't "destroy" the contents of your purse! geeze! lol I'm glad you got it back! :)

Annika said...

Dear Marylynn

I can see that you take nice photos and add them to your blog for others to see. I started a website called Theme hunt (www.themehunt.ca). P.S. this is not a virus. My name is Annika Gofton and I live in Guelph, Canada. Every week there will be a different theme word. Then you can make a separate entry to your blog: „Themehunt – dogs“ (this weeks theme is dogs). And then you can copy your entrys URL to my site. That is how other people can see what photos did you find and people can comment. I am trying to create a little friendly community of people who take part of theme hunt every week and give/take feedback-comments. Hope you want to join. Check the site for rules and upcoming themes.

With best regards and hopes to see you join,
Annika

Christina Dalton said...

Love the short hair. Stay cute and strong!!!