Thursday, February 4, 2010

The adventures of a girl in treatment

Guess who's finally back from CFC?
Yep- ME! Welcome home, Mary Lynn!!

So the Center was the most difficult experience of my life. I was pushed past my limits in almost every way imaginable- and broke down hysterically crying too many times to count.. I felt as if the world was going to end at points and was ready to throw in the towel. It was truly HELL at points.

The center was also the most wonderful & beneficial experience of my life. I have grown in so many ways- more than I thought imaginable! I feel like a brand new person. A healthy- and HAPPY Mary Lynn. The TRUE me. I have the world in front of me! I'm finally ready to truly LIVE!! Life is good to me. I'm ready for this.. BRING IT ON.

6 comments:

Amber Rochelle said...

Okay, I swear you're going to think I'm stalking you, but I promise I'm not! I was reading another blog and clicked on one of the links, and low and behold, your blog was in front of me :)

So glad to hear that you made it through your stay at CFC, and that in the end it was beneficial. I truly believe that it's the hard stuff that enables us to grow. Wishing you the best on this journey.

C'est La Vie said...

That's so great Marylynn!

I wanted to visit so bad, your mom said that they only let immediate family in.

I'm glad your doing better :)

Love ya,

Sara

Lou Lou said...

amaaazing!
im glad you found it so helpful!!
take care

Christine said...

That's so awesome! Glad you're back!

Mary Lynn said...

Aww, sad Sara! They let anyone I ask to let visit come visit!

Also, Amber- No worries! And thank you for the well wishes, they're much appreciated, girl!!

The Kind Life said...

I look forward to hearing your updates and CFC experiences!

God Bless!