Friday, March 26, 2010

Sara

I was recently told by my cousin, Sara, that her life was lacking fulfillment because of my lack of blogging lately (Okay, so maybe you just said you get bored not having more to read... but I like my wording better!), so I decided to make a new post. Of what, you ask? I have no idea. I'm too lazy to actually write about something meaningful, so I'm not going to. Plus I'm too off-of-my-meds to be able to think straight, so anything other than nonsense would just be.. Well, nonsensical! Soo.. This nonsense is for you.



A frog, chillaxin' on a lily pad. 





An Apple-Butter-Fly.




a pear, made of various fruits.




...And this.




3 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

hahahaha "and this..."

there are no words...

except i love you and that you titled this post after me.

bless your little heart.

and hello from the creepster at my work that's in love with you

Bryce & Cherise said...

Lol what's with that bus? Hahaha it's like a bus...cellar or something hahaha

Translation services said...

This was a very well-written and enjoyable post to read. I have bookmarked this for my friends. Keep blogging.