Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lure them out, perhaps?

I can't help but get this odd feeling that there are birds wanting to live in my cooler (In the window), thus causing me to keep my only source of cool air off.
Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that there ARE birds trying to move into my cooler.

In other news, I have an uggo-blog- I know!! Sorry guys, this darn new formatting is messin' with my groove! I was finally pro at making layouts, until.. The new formatting thing appeared, and my background was due for a changing. Darn!

Also, other stuff.

ML

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your layout is very nice. I like how the butterfly's blend in to the center wallpaper. I think you are off to a great start and it will only get better.

Mary Lynn said...

Thanks- I fixed it! It was plain white for a while there.. But I love it now!

Translation company said...

Thanks for this post.I would like to read more about your articles. I am really glad that I finally came here! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good works..