Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bits of sunshine, rays of hope



These are some of my favorites. They give me the hope to keep going, day after day. :) My hope is that they might give you a sense of hope, too. <3


"Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matt 11:28-30

"REMEMBER, THE WORTH OF SOULS IS GREAT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD."
D&C 18:10

"Ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"
Matt 7:7

"Ye are the light of the world! A city that is put on a hill can not be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto ALL that are in the house.
Let YOUR light so shine before men, that others may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."
Matt 5:14-16

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Matt 21:22

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for their is the kingdom of heaven. ...
.. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven."
Matt 5:3-10, 12

"FOR WITH GOD, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE."
Luke 1:37

3 comments:

Bryce & Cherise said...

hellooo my dear!!! i saw your comment on Christine's blog! and i'm so glad i did! i had no clue you had a blog! :) you need to add me on your friend list. :)

Bryce & Cherise said...

just go go "dashboard" and then there will be a box with the info about your blog, and in it there's a link to "layout" so click on that and then there are places on the left to Add...things. Probably says something like "links" or something. So then you just put the URL of all your friends blogs in it and then title them...Ex: for me you'd put www.cheriselarue.blogspot.com and title it something like "Cherise's Blog" or just "Cherise Davies" or something.
Let me know if that helps

MoM K said...

Hi Mary Lynn, Aunt Karen here. I just came here from Cherise's blog. You are right about being a Crazy Girl! And fun too! You have much diversity in your posts. I wish you the best as you try to Find yourself. I'm sorry you have had such difficult times and hope they are going away and you are winning the fight! I think you are doing great and heading in the right direction. You know the people who can help you so be sure to go to them. I like that you put the scripture post up. and the parade story was fun. You have a way with writing, that's for sure. By the way, you did a great job singing and playing the guitar at the reunion. Keep it up! And would you go hug your mom for me? I'll come back sometime soon.