Friday, October 3, 2008

My BLOG is LOVED! (is YOURS?)

I am so proud: I have been awarded the "I Love Your Blog" award by Jana AND Cherise!! So I get to try to answer these questions in one word. It will be very tricky, but don't worry...we'll get through this together.

1. Where is your cell phone? Lap

2. Where is your significant other? Canada ;)

3. Your hair color? Blonde

4. Your mother? Sleeping

5. Your father? Boston

6. Your favorite thing? Music

7. Your dream last night? Foggy..

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness.

9. The room you're in? Den

10. Your hobby? Instruments

11. Your fear? Failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mercury? :)

13. Where were you last night? Loft

14. What you're not? ED!

15. One of your wish-list items? Djembe

16. Where you grew up? Magna <3

17. The last thing you ate? Veggieburger

18. What are you wearing? Bracelets

19. Your TV? old

20. Your pet? Alecia!

21. Your computer? Mac

22. Your mood? Extreme

23. Missing someone? Forever

24. Your car? Black

25. Something you're not wearing? Bra

26. Favorite store? Kohls?

27. Your summer? Hot.

28. Love someone? Everyone.

29. Your favorite color? Orange!

30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight

31. Last time you cried? yesterday


I award the following 7 people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions.

Lindsey- "Join me in the journey of finding my wings"
Shelly- "Random Musings"
KC Elaine- "Spilled Coffee"
Faith- "Rainy Days and Mondays"
Ashley- "You Like Ashley"
Katie- "Kate-thryn :)"
Eric- "Übergeek"
Sheryl- "Midnight Nurse"
Kristin- "My Moonstars"

(Alright, it's a few more than seven.. get over it.)

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to taste fresh things. Currently I am building my private pv panels. I'm making it all alone without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a truly amazing website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps needed for building solar panels.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the info given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would extremely appreciate it, cause I extremely take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.