Friday, September 26, 2008

Third Grade

So I've been trying to organize this place a bit better within the past few weeks. Upon closer inspection of an unlabeled box, I found that it was full of written papers, pictures, certificates, and awards from my elementary school days.
I found one that I particularly like (after fifteen minutes of trying to decipher what it says). Just thought I'd share!
Here it is (and I'm keeping the off grammar, spelling, and random use of caps!)
It seems I was trying to figure out cursive writing, and didn't know how to do some letters in caps, and vice versa.. ;)
"
Mary Lynn
Very flexable, Shy, Helpful
Daughter of Sherie and Steven
lover of family, friends, and Cat's
who feels Happy, excited, and Scared
who needs Challenges, Sleep, and love.
who gives love, fun, and Understandindg
who fears Dogs, Small places, and People I now Dieing.
who hopes for money →Happiness, always Being a Kid, no Homelessnes
who enjoys going to Utah lake, Duck creek and SPending time wiTh My family
Resident of Magna, Utah
Bennett
"

3 comments:

licketysplit said...

wow...this is pretty dang insightful for a third grader.

Christine said...

That's so cute! How funny that you recognized your need for sleep and were afraid of being homeless.

That pic is too cute for words. That's totally the age you'll always be to me.

Jen-ben said...

This is totally how I remember all of you!!!