Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DI Deals & Creativity!

Recently I've been hitting up DI, and lovin' it! I got the most adorable dress for like $6 the other day. I just HAVE to show it off!! Here we go..



The dress:



A closer look:

Being a cellist myself, I am absolutely in LOVE with this. It just screams MaryLynn!




A cute shirt I got for $3:



A closer look:
Cute, huh? I actually bought it for the material (reasons below), but was pleasantly surprised when I got home and realized it was my size. It was just meant to be! :)



  I've also decided to start making things! I'm getting plain shirts/onesies (I have a LOT of friends who are having babies soon), and making them super cute! Here are my first attempts at sewing/ making things on them.. They aren't perfect, but I'm just a beginner! You'll get over it. ;)

Sorry, I couldn't get this one rotated for the life of me! Even on iPhoto.. It would look like it was right, but kept uploading sideways! I finally just gave up on this one.

On this one I stitched the name of the little girl I made it for- Zoe. It was SO adorable, totally made the shirt. It was on the back, on the bottom right corner.. Sadly, I took this pic before finishing it, and forgot to take a pic of it finished.

Okay, so maybe none of my friends are having girls, but girl clothes are so cute! I couldn't resist. Someone's gotta have a little girl sometime!


For a woman at work who just had her little boy!



..And my favorite by a long shot, though simple as it may look (it wasn't).

Edit: My favorite one (above) was made for a baby my dietitian/friend was expecting..
Baby Cole Dee Addley was born March 29, 2011!
I suggested the name Cole.. She loved it! I totally named a baby. ;)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first dress! I can't believe you got it for so cheap.
Hey do you have a formspring account? I really relate to you and have so many questions for you but I am too shy to do so publicly. :S

Mary Lynn said...

I did make one a long time ago, but I've not really used it much. I'll try to remember! It's MaryLynnBee

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Translation company said...

This is the best post on this topic i have ever read.I am very impressed with the article I have just read.Thanks a lot.

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace