Thursday, April 8, 2010

One week at a time..

I am having a really crappy week. First, my therapist, Ali, had her baby 3 weeks earlier than expected- which is totally great for her! A beautiful, healthy baby girl named Claire! I know- Precious!! However, for ME, this means that I no longer have a therapist. Like, AT ALL. IDK what I'm going to do, I'm supposed to be seeing one twice a week, not none 0 times a week. 'Fer Reelz.
Then, of course, today I lost my dietitian, Lauren. She won't see me anymore because I've lost weight the past few weeks- not meaningfully, though! So this week I kicked my own ass into gear and TOTALLY followed that meal plan! I did get my weight back to where Lauren isn't going to freak out... but that doesn't matter, Apparently, during the week, the OP Tx team had a meeting, and decided that I'm not good enough to be seeing Lauren, anymore. Lauren says she sees that I'm trying, and would love to continue seeing me, but it isn't her call. Who's call is it? A group of people who have never even SEEN me in their entire lives. SERIOUSLY?!!?!  Plus I've had a migraine headache for what has to be like a month or something by now,  And I'm pretty sure my mono has flared up again, so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow- orrr.. technically, today. I'm so tired ALL of the time. It's ridic! And I've had the hiccups for at least a week, now.. THAT'S not normal.. Silly, Mary Lynn-  Trix are for kids!  Also, as Ali is MIA for a while, Group has been moved to Wednesday nights.. Which I can't do.

So, to wrap it all up: No Therapist. No Dietitian. No more Tues night group. Having trouble gaining weight. Fate determined by strangers. Migraine headache for month+.  Hiccups for weeks. Can't stay awake- AKA can't function normally. Had a fever today. I'm kind of depressed now.. Oh, and for the grand finale- I can only chew on one side of my mouth, as I have to get a root canal soon. Oh, happy day...

Life is bliss.

4 comments:

lisalisa said...

oh dear, I hope tingss look up for you soon! Can you ask to meet with the team that makes the decision? It seems unfair for them to cut you off when you need the help the most.
I hope the doctor can get some of your medical issues under control.

C'est La Vie said...

dear cousin,

you can't go to group wed because you already have a different group and also that is you're SARA day??

i am officially your no therapist. TA DA!

also if you corrected any of my grammar in here i'll pretend to kick your but in my head cuz i couldn't really do it in person

love sara

firefly said...

When your therapist leaves for a baby they usually have someone that is covering for them. Can you call the center and see if someone's taking Ali's patients ? Sorry your week has been so bad. Hope that things improve ASAP!

Translation services said...

Nice post having excellent contents. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.