Sunday, April 11, 2010

Uncomfortable, to say the least

  So, there's this guy who I don't know very well. My mother is very good friends with him, and has been for a very long time!  Anyway, he's always given me the creeps. I don't know why, and I guess there's no valid reason for me feeling this way- but still, I always feel VERY uncomfortable around him. Luckily, it's very rare that I even see him. His name is Ed. No, I don't mean my Eating Disorder "Ed"- This one is a real dude. 

  Now, Ed is currently jobless. My mother talked to him, and.. He's going to be living with us now, for "at least a few months". IN. OUR. HOUSE.  I am NOT comfortable with this, I'm overflowing with anxiety, and I don't know what to do! I suppose there's nothing I CAN do, but that doesn't change my obviously messed up radar from going HAYWIRE on me! I just feel this fear I can't explain. I seriously have no reason to feel this way. I'm going crazy just thinking about it. I'm not okay with it, I wish someone could just understand the intense emotions I'm feeling, whether valid or not! Just UNDERSTAND that this is too much for me! I'm seriously starting to cry right now. I've never been a crier- but recently, I've gotten quite emotional over certain things.. I'm not sure why this is included in my emotional section, but it is. Why? I have no idea.

6 comments:

Keely said...

Did you tell your mom this? What did she say? Maybe you could do a google search on him and see if anything pops up? Maybe you just need to get to know him a little and then you'd be more comfortable?

lisalisa said...

actually, I think he looks C-R-E-E-P-Y! i feel for you! Maybe you could just go on a road trip or shack up with some friends for awhile or something. Sorry :(

Danielle said...

I have come to find out we have 'heebie jeebie' feelings for a reason. Almost every time I ignore that UH OH feeling I always wish I hadnt. True, there have been times when my rador is 'haywire' but we have those GUT feelings for a reason. Don't ignore them, hun. Hang in there.

C'est La Vie said...

ML, come stay with me for awhile. SERIOUSLY!! Come. Now.

i am texting you immediately.

Christine said...

Yeah, go stay with Sara! Heck I'd be freaking out even if the guy WASN'T a creeper! Who wants some guy living in your house? Are your sisters okay with it?

Translation services said...

Subject of this post is very interested. I will be coming back soon, thanks for the great blog.