Sunday, June 20, 2010

Elisabeth!

My awesome little sister, Elisabeth, is coming to visit! I haven't seen her in a long time.. Too long.

She will be here on Monday, July 5th!! Therefore, I've dedicated this post to the awesomeness of Elisabeth(/ Elisagarth/ Beelzebub/ Abisaleth/ Bubs/ Beth(ie)/ Bethaliz), in honor of her 24 day homecoming. (That's 24 days, not a 24 hr day!) Here are the many faces of my favorite almost-fifteen-year-old.Yes. This is going to be a picture overload. You will look at it, and you will love i
t. ;)
I especially love this first one!!

^ Nope.. She doesn't like lemons! ^

^ So photogenic! ^
 

^Elisabeth and another of our sisters, Leelou ^

^ So photogenic! ^One of her MANY hair cuts and colors.. one of my favs!


^ Queen Elisabeth^

 
^ On a swamp tour in da Bayou! (Louisiana)^

^Elisagarth being a mouse.. or lion?^
^ Steering a boat!^


^ Yummy^


^ She was THRILLED to pose for a pic with her new hat!^


^Isn't she just the cutest thing ever??^

^ The fading purple hair look.^
It's all the rage!

 ^Happy to be with our dad in a pub!^

 
^ More new hair!^


  
^ Fourteen isn't too old to go trick-or-treating!^

^ Spinning a staff, somewhere cool.^


^ Hiking! The faded-purple-hair look has turned into the mostly-gray look.^


^ Her personality. She loves to stand out from the rest!^


^ Street performing in Boston :) ^


^ SO cute. With my dad, about 14 years ago^


^ Zombie hunting on the streets of Boston. Ya know, the usual.^
(And you think I'm kidding about 'the usual'..)

^ Current. She now has WHITE hair!^
Actually a bit blond for her liking, so she is about to bleach it again..

^ Elisabeth and me- two days ago!^
She is SO gorgeous. Stole the beauty in our family!
(Not that the rest of us aren't, it's just that she one-upped us!)
..And she doesn't even LIKE pictures! ;)
(This pic uploaded 6/9/10- She's here!)

2 comments:

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

Found your blog by chance and enjoyed myself. I hope you have a great visit with your sister.

C'est La Vie said...

yay for beth coming home!!!