Monday, July 23, 2007

Living Life

...I'm just a daughter of God simply trying to live this life He's blessed me with, to the fullest..... Some days i feel like I'm just making it by with what i have, surviving, existing..But then there are those days when i know there's a purpose to why I'm here..... Quite random and fickle, i like to find smiles and giggles in even the smallest of things..... Life's too short, and sometimes i forget that..... I don't follow status quo or the 'normal' life whatever normal is......Sometimes a wallflower, and then at times a social butterfly,....... I'll laugh or cry without notice........I long to love and be loved everyday even in the littlest ways.......I step each step of faith beside the one who LOVES me best, Jesus Christ... Just an average girl who evolves herself around different people, whether broken or mended... I can talk and read and write and pray with abandon, just because that's what i like to do... Friends have come and have gone away, and I've treasured the ones who've stuck by my side on my good days and in the rain... I enjoy long conversations over coffee and a newspaper... I never care if i get caught in the rain... I know God's transforming me into that beautiful butterfly, because right now I'm pretty much that caterpillar in its cocoon... I'm the girl who will think too much and just need to slow down and know that everything will be okay because God cares,
because
God is Love.

No comments: